50. Pittsburgh Steelers – Quinton Patton WR, La. Tech
The Steelers need a pass catcher to help replace the loss of Mike Wallace. Patton isn’t the vertical threat that Wallace was, but he’s still a fine player who should see a bunch of playing time in year one.
51. New York Giants – Kevin Minter LB, LSU
The Giants draft value when they see it and snap up Minter in a hurry.
52. Chicago Bears - John Jenkins DT, Georgia
The Bears could use another defensive tackle to push Stephen Paea to either step it up or get out of the way. This big ol’ pig from Georgia could do the trick.
53. Washington Redskins – Desmond Trufant CB, Washington
The Redskins want to get younger at corner and go with Trufant who has first round ability.
54. Minnesota Vikings – Jonathan Hankins DT, Ohio St.
The Vikings need to find a replacement for the rapidly aging Kevin Williams. Hankins is a big run stuffer who can help return the Vikings run defense to its glory days back in the early aughts.
55. Cincinnati Bengals – Arthur Brown LB, Kansas St.
The Bengals just signed James Harrison but he’s a short term fix and Brown is the long term solution at outside linebacker for the team moving forward.
56. Miami Dolphins (From Indianapolis Colts) - Johnthan Banks CB, Mississippi St.
The Dolphins signed Brent Grimes but that was just a one year deal. They’ll take a corner with one of their first 3 picks.
57. Green Bay Packers - Johnathan Franklin RB, UCLA
Franklin has been shooting up draft charts as of late, and the Packers take note. He is a three down back who is an excellent pass catcher. He is exactly the type of back this Packers offense hasn’t had since the days of Ahman Green.
58. Seattle Seahawks – Sio Moore OLB, UCONN
The Seahawks got rid of Leroy Hill and replace him with Moore. The offseason gods keeps smiling upon the Seahawks.
59. Houston Texans – Brandon Williams NT, Missouri Southern St.
The Texans need to finally land a big run stuffing nose tackle to anchor their defense. Looks like it’ll happen.
60. Denver Broncos - Montee Ball RB, Wisconsin
The Broncos were kicking the tires on Mendenhall in free agency so that shows they’re in the RB market. Ball is solid in all areas, has excellent vision, and is damn stubborn to bring down.
61. New England Patriots - Aaron Dobson WR, Marshall
The Pats could use a big receiver who can get deep outside the numbers. Dobbers is their man.
62. Atlanta Falcons - Blidi Wreh-wilson CB, UCONN
The Falcons patience pays off as they address one of their biggest needs with a lanky but smooth cover corner who could go a lot higher.
63. San Francisco 49ers - Travis Kelce TE, Cincinnati
The 9ers grab a tight end to pair with V.D. Kelce is solid as both a pass catcher and a blocker making him a nice fit in San Fran.
64. Baltimore Ravens - David Bakhtiari OT, Colorado
The Ravens need to find a long term solution at left tackle. Bakhtiari doesn’t have elite size but he can move well, and could develop into a solid starter.