50. Miami Dolphins - Troy Niklas TE, Notre Dame
The Dolphins give Tannehill another weapon. Charles Clay was a favorite target of Tannehill last year but he is more of an H-back type. Niklas has the ability to be a true threat down the middle of the field, and can create some serious mismatches.
51. Chicago Bears - David Yankey G, Stanford
The Bears upgrade their offensive line with this man beast from Stanford.
52. Arizona Cardinals – Antonio Richardson OT, Tennessee
The Cardinals need a right tackle and if this ginormous Volunteer is waiting for them in round 2, they’ll run their card to the podium screaming like a giddy little girl.
53. Green Bay Packers – Marcus Martin C, USC
Maybe the Packers believe in JC Tretter but I know I don’t. Martin is considered the top center in the Draft and could start in his rookie season.
54. Philadelphia Eagles – Jeremiah Attaochu OLB, Georgia Tech
The Eagles go defense again and get a guy to put serious heat on QBs in the NFC.
55. Cincinnati Bengals – AJ McCarron QB, Alabama
The Bengals haven’t exactly been publically endorsing Andy Dalton as of late, and get McCarron here if Dalton can’t get further than round 1 of the playoffs again this season.
56. San Francisco 49ers (From Chiefs) – Jarvis Landry WR, LSU
Kaepernick needs another target and Landry would be a great value here.
57. San Diego Chargers – Marcus Smith OLB, Louisville
The Chargers go defense again, getting a much needed pass rushing outside linebacker.
58. New Orleans Saints – Carl Bradford OLB, ASU
The Saints need a pass rusher for their 3-4 and Bradford goes like a bat out of hell.
59. Indianapolis Colts – Gabe Jackson G, Ole Miss
The Colts need to upgrade the interior of their offensive line and roll with big ol’ Gabe from Ole Miss.
60. Carolina Panthers – Bashaud Breeland CB, Clemson
The Panthers are just as thin at corner as they are at OT, and WR. Breeland brings great ball skills, and size to boot.
61. San Francisco 49ers - Marcus Roberson CB, Florida
The 9ers added Chris Cook in free agency but it’ll take them about one OTA to realize that was a mistake. Roberson is a talented young corner who just needs to be coached up.
62. New England Patriots – Jared Abbrederris WR, Wisconsin
The Patriots need one more solid young receiver and for whatever reason, Abbrederris has been flying under the radar this draftseason. He’s a precision route runner, and was born with super glue on his fingers. This kid has Patriot written all over him.
63. Denver Broncos – Scott Crichton DE, Oregon St.
The Broncos brought in a bunch of free agents and don’t have a ton of needs. That being said, if a talented pass rusher like Crichton fell to them here, they’d scoop him up regardless of the DeMarcus Ware signing.
64. Seattle Seahawks – Dominique Easley DE, Florida
The Seahawks are one of the few teams who can afford to take a player who will likely miss most of his rookie season due to an injury. Easley was considered to be a top ten caliber player talent wise by many, but will fall after his ACL fell apart. If he regains his form, the Seahawks will look like geniuses here.