One of our favorite things to bring you each year is our ULTIMATE mock draft. A mock draft where we go back and forth dueling out a lovely 1 round mock. Nothing better than sniping each other and shattering each others dreams. Take in our 2020 Ultimate NFL Mock Draft.
Updated: March 6th
1. Cincinnati Bengals (Onebar) | Joe Burrow | QB | LSU
Unless the Bengals franchise folds in the next month, there isn’t much else to say about this.
2. Washington Redskins (Lupagus) | Chase Young | DE | Ohio St.
There were rumblings last week that the Redskins could take Tua here. That’s crazy talk. Young paired with Montez Sweat and Josh Allen give the Redskins one of the best young defensive front sevens in the entire league.
3. Lions Detroit (Onebar) | Isaiah Simmons | EDGE | Clemson
Guys like this don’t come around very often. With a Lions team in need of just good players, they get one of the best in Simmons. The sky is the limit for this guy.
4. New York Giants (Lupagus) | Mekhi Becton OT | Louisville
Giants will look to upgrade their offensive line here and have the pick of the litter. Why not take the guy with the most upside?
5. Miami Dolphins (Onebar) | Tua Tagovailoa| QB | Alabama
Dolphins finally get their fresh start at quarterback. Without Tua’s injury, I really think he would have pushed Burrow for the #1 spot.
6. Los Angeles Chargers (Lupagus) | Justin Herbert | QB | Oregon
Jordan Love has closed the gap, but I think either way the Chargers are taking their QB of the future here.
7. Carolina Panthers (Onebar) | Jeffrey Okudah | CB | Ohio St.
Okudah is too damn good to pass on at pick 7 regardless of need, lucky for Carolina this is a big boy need.
8. Arizona Cardinals (Lupagus) | CeeDee Lamb | WR | Oklahoma
Buzz has the Cardinals leaning toward a receiver here and why not reunite Kyler Murray with his old playmaking buddy from College?
9. Jacksonville Jaguars (Onebar) | Derrick Brown | DT | Auburn
Campbell is not a spring chicken anymore and there are quite a few question marks around Ngakoue. Brown is a game changer and would be another solid piece to this Jags defense.
10. Cleveland Browns (Lupagus) | Tristan Wirfs | OT | Iowa
The Browns will be looking to upgrade their offensive line at pick 10. After the Combine Wirfs stock is moving up and he could be the first o-lineman off the board.
11. New York Jets (Onebar) | Jedrick Wills | OT | Alabama
The Jets have to improve on thier offensive line. I think it comes down to the top guy on their board at the position. Wills at 11 would be a big win for the Jets and Sam Darnold.
12. Las Vegas Raiders (Lupagus) | Jordan Love | QB | Utah St.
Love’s stock is on the rise and one gets the sense that the Raiders are looking to move on from Derek Carr. Love has the size, arm, and athletic ability to be a dual-threat quarterback and future star in this league.
13. Indianapolis Colts (Onebar) | Jerry Jeudy | WR | Alabama
Lotta buzz around who the quarterback will be for the Colts in 2020. One thing is clear, whomever it is, will need a few more weapons.
14. Tampa Bay Bucs (Lupagus) | K’Lavon Chaisson | EDGE | LSU
The Bucs have a handful of edge rushers up in free agency this offseason and can’t bring them all back. Chaisson is a guy who could contend for Defensive Rookie of the Year next season.
15. Denver Broncos (Onebar) | Kenneth Murray | LB | Oklahoma
Denver could go in a handful of directions. But I have them making the leap and getting the best inside linebacker in the class. Middle of the defense currently consists of Alexander Johnson and Josey Jewell …. Not great.
16. Atlanta Falcons (Lupagus) | Javon Kinlaw | DT | South Carolina
The Falcons defensive line has to get better and Kinlaw is a creator of interior ruckus. The Falcons would be getting a gift from the Draft gods if Kinlaw fell to them at 16.
17. Dallas Cowboys (Onebar) | Xavier McKinney | S | Alabama
Safety is one of the Cowboy’s biggest needs, if they try to wait until round 2, the position will be picked clean. McKinney is the best of the bunch and be an instant starter on this Dallas D.
18. Miami Dolphins (from Steelers) (Lupagus) | Henry Ruggs III | WR | Alabama
The Phins are loading up on offense and get one of the fastest players in the Draft. Ruggs is especially dangerous after the catch and gives the Phins a much-needed playmaker to go with Devante Parker.
19. Las Vegas Raiders (From Bears) (Onebar) | Patrick Queen | LB | LSU
Raiders need a force in the middle of their defense. Queen is a 3 down linebacker who can get sideline to sideline in a hurry.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (From Rams) (Lupagus) | CJ Henderson | CB | Florida
CJ Henderson destroyed his Combine workout and solidified himself as the second-best cornerback in the Draft. With the recent trade of AJ Bouye, the Jags have a big need for a new shutdown corner. Henderson has all the tools to be exactly that.
21. Philadelphia Eagles (Onebar) | Kristian Fulton | CB | LSU
Eagles needing help in the secondary is an understatement. Fulton at 21 would be a huge score for the Eagles getting this pass defense on track.
22. Buffalo Bills (Lupagus) | Yetur Gross-Matos | EDGE | Penn St.
The Bills have a tough choice here between Gross-Matos and Justin Jefferson. They need to get weapons for Josh Allen but know this is a deep receiver class and should find some nice options on the board in Round 2 and beyond.
23. New England Patriots (Onebar) | AJ Epenesa | DE | Iowa
Too much value to pass on Epenesa for the Pats to pass on him. The Iowa product is a perfect fit for New England, while he won’t wow you with 10+ sacks every year, he is solid all-around.
24. New Orleans Saints (Lupagus) | Justin Jefferson | WR | LSU
The Saints need to find a running mate for Michael Thomas. Jefferson is coming off a great Combine and has the size and athletic ability that make offensive coordinators wet.
25. Minnesota Vikings (Onebar) | Andrew Thomas | OT | Georgia
This is the perfect scenario for the Vikings. Thomas is a top 15 talent, that could make his way down the draft board due to other teams needs. Thomas is a day 1 starter in the NFL and would give the Vikings their left tackle of the future. Adding this big guy to O’Neill and Bradbury give the Vikings a damn good looking future at o-line.
26. Miami Dolphins (From Texans) (Lupagus) | Austin Jackson | OT | USC
The Dolphins have to find an offensive tackle in the first round of this Draft. Austin Jackson has the size and athletic ability to step in at left tackle from Day One.
27. Seattle Seahawks (Onebar) | Trevon Diggs | CB | Alabama
Seattle should take advantage of the depth at corner in round 1. They have lacked the talent they need in the secondary to get this team back to the Super Bowl.
28. Baltimore Ravens (Lupagus) | Marlon Davidson | DE/LB | Auburn
The Ravens have both Matt Judon and Pernell McPhee entering Free Agency. They need to add another pass rusher to their defense and ride this Davidson.
29. Tennessee Titans (Onebar) | Jeff Gladney | CB | TCU
While the Titans will be holding out for a pass rushing beast, it might be a pipe dream for one to fall. Instead I look for them to beef up their secondary. Gladney is a solid tackler and has a knack for the ball.
30. Green Bay Packers (Lupagus) | Denzel Mims | WR | Baylor
The Packers need another weapon at wide receiver and go with this fast-rising pass catcher. Mims has great size and speed and has done nothing but impress since the 2020 Draftseason began.
31. San Francisco 49ers (Onebar) | Grant Delpit | S | LSU
The 49ers only have 1 pick in the first 4 rounds so they need to make it count. Luckily they grab a steal in Delpit. With question marks surrounding Jimmie Ward, Delpit would not only be a replacement but an improvement.
32. Kansas City Chiefs (Lupagus) | D’Andre Swift | RB | Georgia
The Chiefs pick last but get the best back in the Draft. Swift can do it all and makes this already dynamic offense even scarier.